Hit onto our 450 yard, real grass field.
Enjoy your practice from one of 55 hitting stalls, and try to hit our well-marked targets. Our 15 acre, newly renovated facility rivals any sports facility that New York City has to offer!
Turtle Cove is located in beautiful Pelham Bay Park. The largest park in New York City, Pelham Bay features a 13-mile coastline, salt marshes, shady forests and sunny meadows. The park has an abundance of things to do including baseball fields, basketball courts, biking paths and trails, bocce courts, bridle trails, golf courses, fishing, hiking trails, kayaking, playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, and the only public beach in the area – Orchard Beach. Click here for more information on the park.
- Large Bucket (130 balls) – $14.00
- Small Bucket (70 balls) – $10.00
- Warm-Up Bucket (35 balls) – $7.00
- Club Rental – $3.00 per club
- Morning Special, M – F until 12:00 pm (160 balls) – $14.00
- $1.00 Off – Senior (62 Years and Older – Mon-Fri Open-12 pm)
- $1.00 Off – First Responders and Active Military (Mon-Fri Open-12 pm)